Classes & Programs
These curricula are designed into class groupings that fit the stages of parenting, growth of your family or your wellness and care goals.
- During First Trimester Childbirth Preparation Classes to take during my 1st Trimester
The first trimester, weeks 1-13, is the beginning of pregnancy. You'll want to know about such things as pregnancy tests, morning sickness, nutrition and prenatal care.
- During Second Trimester Childbirth Preparation Classes to take during my 2nd Trimester
The second trimester, weeks 14-26, is the middle (and often called the best time) of pregnancy - it's a time you can begin to look ahead to your delivery experience and learning about breastfeeding and other matters.
- During Third Trimester Childbirth Preparation Classes to take during my 3rd Trimester
The third trimester, weeks 27-40, is the final part of pregnancy, when attention turns to the upcoming birth and postpartum concerns.
- First Baby To better prepare for this most important life event, we highly recommend you take advantage of our extensive childbirth and parent education offerings.
- Multiple Pregnancy Woman's offers specialized education for multiple pregnancy.
- Returning Families Woman's offers refresher classes for parents who already have a child or children and are expecting another as well as sibling preparation classes for your children.