Classes & Programs
- Baby’s Building Blocks Baby’s Building Blocks is for parents of children 0-12 months of age. Licensed physical, speech and occupational therapists will discuss your baby’s first year milestones
- Coaching for Healthy Habits and Behaviors Our certified health coach will assist you with making lasting changes to improve your life.
Healthy Holiday Cooking Class
Cook for the Holidays - The Healthy Way!
Prepare your holiday favorites modified to excite your taste buds and maintain your waist line!
Our program for conditioning and weight loss includes work outs with inspirational trainers, a nutrition consultation with our registered dietitian to maintain energy and stamina, gym membership for general public participants, and more!
- Kegels: What You Need To Know About Your Pelvic Floor Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters.
- Local Grocer Tour That’s right, have our registered dietitian guide you through a tour of your local supermarket!
- Managing Arthritis through Diet and Exercise Combining exercise with healthy eating can make a difference. Join us and learn more about how to manage your arthritis symptoms.
- Maniac…Intensity with Intelligence Are you ready to get in the best shape of your life? What are you waiting for? Now is the time to be a Maniac. To do the most push-ups you’ve ever done in five minutes. To buy a size smaller. To wear a sleeveless shirt with pride.
- Nutrition for Healthy Children and Families Education Series Nutrition education series focused on healthy nutrition for children ages 0-5 years.
- The Facts and Myths On Vitamins and Health Supplements Spend an hour with our Registered Dietitian to learn how to sort through the various brands and types of vitamins and supplements.
- Woman's Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Progam Informational Seminar At this seminar, learn more about our healthy weight loss program which includes professional guidance.