Classes & Programs
- Cosmetic Surgery: What You Should Know Learn more to make intelligent choices about a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Finding Your Core I Learn the basics of all abdominal exercises and how to do them correctly.
- Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Support Group This weight loss support group is FREE for the Woman's Center for Wellness Ideal Protein® dieter currently in phase 1 or 2.
- Kegels: What You Need To Know About Your Pelvic Floor Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters.
- Nutrition Bites Whether you have completed a weight loss program like Ideal Protein® or just looking for creative ways to stay healthy, this roundtable group offers guidance for weight maintenance and beyond.
- Posture 101 Posture 101 is a limited enrollment class to allow for very individualized attention to posture problems. New start date!
- Sports Nutrition Series: Post-Season Lean Fat Loss and Muscle Toning for Athletes Nutrition education for all athletes who want to lose weight and build lean muscle during the off-season.
- Weight Loss Surgery: What You Should Know Join us to learn more about the different types of weight loss surgeries and get your questions answered.
- Woman's Ideal Protein® Information At this seminar, learn more about our healthy weight loss program which includes professional guidance.