Classes & Programs
- Celebrate Life A special celebration honoring women living with cancer, cancer survivors and their caregivers and family members of former patients.
- Finding Your Core I Learn the basics of all abdominal exercises and how to do them correctly.
Gentle Svaroopa Yoga
Svaroopa Yoga offers a therapeutic approach to ease chronic pain and possibly help in the management of a variety of medical conditions. This form of yoga is a good choice when recovering from an injury or illness.
- Kegels: What You Need To Know About Your Pelvic Floor Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters.
- Orthopedic Care: What You Should Know Do you have shoulder or elbow pain? Learn the causes and treatment options.
- Osteoporosis and You For women with thin and brittle bones caused by osteoporosis, even the slightest fall can result in fractured or broken bones. Learning how to stay strong, safe, and balanced is the key to living well with osteoporosis.
- Posture 101 Posture 101 is a limited enrollment class to allow for very individualized attention to posture problems. New start date!
- Weight Loss Surgery: What You Should Know Join us to learn more about the different types of weight loss surgeries and get your questions answered.
- Woman's Ideal Protein® Information At this seminar, learn more about our healthy weight loss program which includes professional guidance.