- Inflammation, Arthritis and Your Diet Learn how to pick the best anti-inflammatory foods plus tips on which foods to avoid.
A Registered Dietitian will educate new moms or expecting moms on the basics of breastfeeding nutrition.
- Cosmetic Surgery: What You Should Know Learn more to make intelligent choices about a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Eating Right through Menopause A Registered Dietitian will help you understand the specific nutritional needs of the menopausal woman. Eating well and being physically active will make this midlife transition easier.
- Finding Your Core I Learn the basics of all abdominal exercises and how to do them correctly.
- Free Skin Cancer Screening Your skin is at risk from daily exposure to damage. Woman's brings you the convenience to see a dermatologist for a quick skin cancer screening.
- Gluten Free Living Join our Regsitered Dietitian to learn more about Gluten Free Living.
- Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Support Group This weight loss support group is FREE for the Woman's Center for Wellness Ideal Protein® dieter currently in phase 1 or 2.
- Kegels: What You Need To Know About Your Pelvic Floor Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters.
- Nutrition Bites Whether you have completed a weight loss program like Ideal Protein® or just looking for creative ways to stay healthy, this roundtable group offers guidance for weight maintenance and beyond.
- Posture 101 Posture 101 is a limited enrollment class to allow for very individualized attention to posture problems. New start date!
- Sports Nutrition Education Series Nutrition education for all athletes and non-athletes looking for expert guidance in sports nutrition.
- Weight Loss Surgery: What You Should Know Join us to learn more about the different types of weight loss surgeries and get your questions answered.
- Woman's Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Progam Informational Seminar At this seminar, learn more about our healthy weight loss program which includes professional guidance.