- Coaching for Healthy Habits and Behaviors Our certified health coach will assist you with making lasting changes to improve your life.
- Finding Your Core I Learn the basics of all abdominal exercises and how to do them correctly.
- Kegels: What You Need To Know About Your Pelvic Floor Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters.
- Managing Arthritis through Diet and Exercise Combining exercise with healthy eating can make a difference. Join us and learn more about how to manage your arthritis symptoms.
- Nutrition Care and Exercise During Cancer Education Series Our expert staff of registered deititians, personal trainers, andregistered nurses will help you understand how to balance nutrition and exercise needs while living with cancer.
Nutrition Trends for Food Allergies
Learn the newest diet therapies for food allergies or sensitivities.
- Osteoporosis and You For women with thin and brittle bones caused by osteoporosis, even the slightest fall can result in fractured or broken bones. Learning how to stay strong, safe, and balanced is the key to living well with osteoporosis.
- Posture 101 Posture 101 is a limited enrollment class to allow for very individualized attention to posture problems. New start date!
- The Facts and Myths On Vitamins and Health Supplements Spend an hour with our Registered Dietitian to learn how to sort through the various brands and types of vitamins and supplements.
- Weight Loss Surgery: What You Should Know Join us to learn more about the different types of weight loss surgeries and get your questions answered.
- Woman's Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Progam Informational Seminar At this seminar, learn more about our healthy weight loss program which includes professional guidance.