Classes & Programs
- A Baby Is Coming Your 4-8 year old prepare to be a "big brother" or "big sister" as they practice diapering, feeding, dressing, and playing with baby dolls, and watch a movie about having new babies in their home.
- After Baby Comes (ABC): Baby Care and Parent Care Experience hands-on demonstrations on how to bathe, feed, diaper, dress, and hold a baby, while you practice with a lifelike doll. Also learn the truth about "baby blues" and recovery from childbirth.
- Baby & You Orientation Tour Tour the labor and birth suites, family waiting areas, Transition Nursery and more while learning what you can expect while delivering at Woman's. This tour is for adults only.
- Baby Steps Focus on strengthening your abs, pelvic floor, back and legs while exercising with your baby.
- Basics of Breastfeeding and Pump Pointers Review the basics of the breastfeeding process in a small class for women only.
- Breastfeeding Basics Learn the basics of breastfeeding so you can make an informed decision whether it is right for you.
A Registered Dietitian will educate new moms or expecting moms on the basics of breastfeeding nutrition.
- Breastfeeding Tips for Moms On-the-Go Learn the "tricks of the trade" to ensure your baby gets the benefits of breast milk when you're away.
- Great Expectations Preparation Counts! Learn how to provide your baby with the best possible environment for growth and development.
- Here We Birth Again: Birth Refresher Class for Parents Expectant mothers or couples who have previously given birth will review signs and stages of labor and birth, the latest medical breakthroughs, conveniences at the hospital and so much more.
- Kegels: What You Need To Know About Your Pelvic Floor Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters.
- Labor of Love Learn how to apply Lamaze techniques for coping with the pain in labor and birth that were discussed in Part II of Special Delivery.
- Marvelous Multiples Important information concerning the many aspects of a multiple pregnancy and birth is offered in a series of 4 classes.
- Prenatal Yoga Yoga can help you prepare physically, mentally and emotionally for giving birth and becoming a mother.
- Special Delivery In this 2 part class at Woman's learn how to recognize when labor starts, when to come to the hospital and what to expect when you arrive.
- Strong Mamas This pregnancy exercise class is designed to focus on preparing your body for the changes of pregnancy, labor and delivery.
- Tyke Hyke Prepare your 3 year-old for your hospital stay by taking a brief tour of the hospital while preparing your child for the new baby through practice with life-like baby dolls.
- Understanding Birth e-Class Our online childbirth class is ideal for those expectant parents who can’t attend an on-site childbirth class. The program is an interactive, web-based class that uses videos, personal birth stories, animations, activities, and games to prepare for childbirth.