Classes & Programs
- Baby’s Building Blocks Baby’s Building Blocks is for parents of children 0-12 months of age. Licensed physical, speech and occupational therapists will discuss your baby’s first year milestones
- Coaching for Healthy Habits and Behaviors Our certified health coach will assist you with making lasting changes to improve your life.
- Gluten-Free Living Join our Regsitered Dietitian to learn more about Gluten-Free Living.
Healthy Holiday Cooking Class
Cook for the Holidays - The Healthy Way!
Prepare your holiday favorites modified to excite your taste buds and maintain your waist line!
- Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Support Group This weight loss support group is FREE for the Woman's Center for Wellness Ideal Protein® dieter currently in phase 1 or 2.
Our program for conditioning and weight loss includes work outs with inspirational trainers, a nutrition consultation with our registered dietitian to maintain energy and stamina, gym membership for general public participants, and more!
- Local Grocer Tour That’s right, have our registered dietitian guide you through a tour of your local supermarket!
- Make Your Own Baby Food Do-it-yourself baby food preparation can be easy, economical, and highly nutritious.
- Menu Makeover Does your home dining menu need a makeover? We can help make your meals healthier, quicker, and add more variety. Bring us a copy of your menu and recipes and we will do the rest.
- Nutrition and Fitness During Pregnancy Smart nutrition and exercise choices are the foundation for a healthy pregnancy.
- Nutrition Care and Exercise During Cancer Education Series Our expert staff of registered deititians, personal trainers, andregistered nurses will help you understand how to balance nutrition and exercise needs while living with cancer.
- Nutrition for Healthy Children and Families Education Series Nutrition education series focused on healthy nutrition for children ages 0-5 years.
- Nutrition for New Moms and Moms-to-be Learn quick, smart food choices to keep you energized and satisfied!
Nutrition Trends for Food Allergies
Learn the newest diet therapies for food allergies or sensitivities.
- Recipe Collection Makeover Modification and nutrition analysis of up to seven of your favorite recipes.
- Sports Nutrition Education Series Nutrition education for all athletes and non-athletes looking for expert guidance in sports nutrition.
- The Facts and Myths On Vitamins and Health Supplements Spend an hour with our Registered Dietitian to learn how to sort through the various brands and types of vitamins and supplements.
- Woman's Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Progam Informational Seminar At this seminar, learn more about our healthy weight loss program which includes professional guidance.