- Inflammation, Arthritis and Your Diet Learn how to pick the best anti-inflammatory foods plus tips on which foods to avoid.
A Registered Dietitian will educate new moms or expecting moms on the basics of breastfeeding nutrition.
- Camp I.M.A.G.E. Summer fun that promotes a positive, empowered body image for boys and girls, ages 11-14.
- Eating Right through Menopause A Registered Dietitian will help you understand the specific nutritional needs of the menopausal woman. Eating well and being physically active will make this midlife transition easier.
- Gluten Free Living Join our Regsitered Dietitian to learn more about Gluten Free Living.
- Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Support Group This weight loss support group is FREE for the Woman's Center for Wellness Ideal Protein® dieter currently in phase 1 or 2.
- Local Grocer Tour That’s right, have our registered dietitian guide you through a tour of your local supermarket!
- Menu Makeover Does your home dining menu need a makeover? We can help make your meals healthier, quicker, and add more variety. Bring us a copy of your menu and recipes and we will do the rest.
- Nutrition Bites Whether you have completed a weight loss program like Ideal Protein® or just looking for creative ways to stay healthy, this roundtable group offers guidance for weight maintenance and beyond.
- Recipe Collection Makeover Modification and nutrition analysis of up to seven of your favorite recipes.
- Sports Nutrition Education Series Nutrition education for all athletes and non-athletes looking for expert guidance in sports nutrition.
- Woman's Ideal Protein® Information At this seminar, learn more about our healthy weight loss program which includes professional guidance.