Classes & Programs
- Aqua Tots Aqua Tots is an interactive water program designed for children with special needs and a parent.
- Baby’s Building Blocks Baby’s Building Blocks is for parents of children 0-12 months of age. Licensed physical, speech and occupational therapists will discuss your baby’s first year milestones
- Body Basics for Boys Your preteen will learn how his body is growing, what changes to expect during puberty and how to take care of himself during this informal, open discussion.
- Body Basics for Girls Your preteen will learn how her body is growing, what changes to expect during puberty and how to take care of herself during this informal, open discussion.
Keep your child "ready" for school!
Camp ABC enhances handwriting, reading, and gross motor activities in children 5-6 years of age.
- Nutrition for Healthy Children and Families Education Series Nutrition education series focused on healthy nutrition for children ages 0-5 years.
TEAM Readers - Together Everyone Accomplishes More
This eight session program is geared for children in the who struggle with reading, read below grade level, and/or have dyslexia.