Classes & Programs
Keep your child "ready" for school!
Camp ABC enhances handwriting, reading, and gross motor activities in children 5-6 years of age.
- Finding Your Core I Learn the basics of all abdominal exercises and how to do them correctly.
- Kegels: What You Need To Know About Your Pelvic Floor Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters.
- Managing Arthritis through Exercise Gain relief from the pain and discomfort of arthritis.
- Nutrition Care and Exercise During Cancer Education Series Our expert staff of registered deititians, personal trainers, andregistered nurses will help you understand how to balance nutrition and exercise needs while living with cancer.
Nutrition Trends for Food Allergies
Learn the newest diet therapies for food allergies or sensitivities.
- Osteoporosis and You For women with thin and brittle bones caused by osteoporosis, even the slightest fall can result in fractured or broken bones. Learning how to stay strong, safe, and balanced is the key to living well with osteoporosis.
TEAM Readers - Together Everyone Accomplishes More
This eight session program is geared for children in the who struggle with reading, read below grade level, and/or have dyslexia.
- Weight Loss Surgery: What You Should Know Join us to learn more about the different types of weight loss surgeries and get your questions answered.