Classes & Programs
- Inflammation, Arthritis and Your Diet Learn how to pick the best anti-inflammatory foods plus tips on which foods to avoid.
Keep your child "ready" for school!
Camp ABC enhances handwriting, reading, and gross motor activities in children 5-6 years of age.
- Cosmetic Surgery: What You Should Know Learn more to make intelligent choices about a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Finding Your Core I Learn the basics of all abdominal exercises and how to do them correctly.
- Free Skin Cancer Screening Your skin is at risk from daily exposure to damage. Woman's brings you the convenience to see a dermatologist for a quick skin cancer screening.
- Kegels: What You Need To Know About Your Pelvic Floor Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters.
- Posture 101 Posture 101 is a limited enrollment class to allow for very individualized attention to posture problems. New start date!
Ready Set Jump! Into Preschool
Help your child master pre-writing skills this summer!
TEAM Readers - Together Everyone Accomplishes More
This eight session program is geared for children in the who struggle with reading, read below grade level, and/or have dyslexia.
- Weight Loss Surgery: What You Should Know Join us to learn more about the different types of weight loss surgeries and get your questions answered.