Cancer Navigator and Survivorship
Women don’t fight cancer alone at Woman’s. Following a breast or gynecologic cancer diagnosis, a patient has an entire team of supporters – including a navigator to guide her from diagnosis to survivorship.
In addition, our Cancer Survivorship Program offers a personalized wellness program designed to maximize the health and healing of each individual patient.
Woman’s treats the whole patient by providing support and care needed while undergoing cancer treatment and beyond.
How it Works
- Following a breast or gynecologic cancer diagnosis, a patient has an entire team of caregivers, including social workers and dietitians, to help her with physical, emotional, financial and lifestyle changes associated with cancer.
- Woman's cancer navigators…
- Guide patients from diagnosis to survivorship, linking them with services to reduce barriers to treatment
- Coordinate care among medical specialists
- Provide educational and emotional support
- The Cancer Survivorship Program at Woman’s Center for Wellness offers cancer survivors a comprehensive, individualized wellness program that may include nutritional counseling, medical exercise, support groups, educational programming, physical, occupational, speech and massage therapy.