Cancer Navigator and Survivorship
Women don’t fight cancer alone at Woman’s. Following a breast or gynecologic cancer diagnosis, a patient has an entire team of supporters – including a navigator to guide her from diagnosis to survivorship. In addition, our Cancer Survivorship Program offers a personalized wellness program designed to maximize the health and healing of each individual patient.
- Cancer is a trauma, and many cancer patients experience physical, emotional, financial and lifestyle challenges.
- Woman's treats the whole patient by providing support and care needed while undergoing cancer treatment and beyond.
How it Works
- Woman's cancer navigators guide patients from diagnosis to survivorship, linking them with services to reduce barriers to treatment, coordinating care among medical specialists, and providing educational and emotional support.
- Following a breast or gynecologic cancer diagnosis, a patient has an entire team of caregivers, including social workers and dietitians, to help her with physical, emotional, financial and lifestyle changes associated with cancer.
- The Cancer Survivorship Program at Woman’s Center for Wellness offers cancer survivors a comprehensive, individualized wellness program that may include nutritional counseling, medical exercise, support groups, educational programming, physical, occupational, speech and massage therapy.