It is very common for women to leak urine or experience pelvic pain. However, this is not a normal part of having a baby or getting older. Learn how to gain control over your pelvic floor muscles and how to prevent urine leakage, pelvic pain, and other matters. The class will include:
- How to do Kegel exercises correctly
- Preventing urine leakage during a cough or sneeze
- Exercise and activities to avoid
- Urinary incontinence do's and don'ts
- Including Kegels in your daily activities
Read more on our Blog: You and Your Pelvic Floor
Specialized class fees are non-refundable unless program is canceled or with management approval.
Program may be canceled or postponed if minimum registration requirements are not met.