Congratulations on your growing family! Since newborns don't come with an owner's manual, consider the Understanding Your Newborn eClass your go-to guide for infant care. This interactive online course covers essential information, including clear video examples of bathing, feeding and diapering, and lets you know when to call the doctor. You will also stay organized with a variety of helpful checklists and trackers!
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 2-3 hours to complete.
- Newborn Behaviors
- Crying and Comforting
- Bathing, Nail Care and Dressing
- Newborn Health
- Newborn Safety
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a breastfeeding and diaper log, appointment and milestone trackers, and supplies and safety checklists
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
For e-Classes en Español, register here »
Your access link will be emailed on the next business day following your registration.
Understanding e-Classes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
eClasses will be active for 6 months from date of purchase.
This class serves as an option instead of taking After Baby Comes.