Woman’s Hospital is open and focused on your health.
Today and always, our mission is to improve the health of women and infants. We’ve taken extra steps to keep you safe because getting the care you need to stay healthy is important to us.
Woman’s is a limited exposure campus and our safety measures include:
- Socially spaced waiting rooms
- Electrostatic disinfection technology
- Screened and masked staff
- Increased hand sanitizer stations
- Screenings for patient and visitors
- Continued limited visitation
Don’t delay, schedule your Mammogram and Colonoscopy for the coming weeks.
The cleanest environment possible.
Woman’s sets the standard of excellence when it comes to protecting your health. The weapons our environmental services crews use to clean your room and the entire campus are some of the leading technologies in the nation. Our 3-phase approach has kept our campus safe for you.
We use the following cleaning tools:
- Hospital grade disinfectants
- Germ zapping robots
- Electrostatic cleaning system