As the coronavirus situation evolves, we are actively working to keep you, your family, and employees healthy and safe.
Together, we can help slow the virus’ spread by reducing exposure.
We have initiated the following closures, restrictions and cancellations. Please continue to check this page for updates:
- Woman’s Fitness Club is closed according to state guidelines.
- Valet parking is being suspended to protect our employees. If you need assistance, please let security know at the screening check point.
- Woman’s Mom 365 birth photography has been suspended at this time.
- On-site childbirth education classes have been cancelled through Easter (April 12). Please sign up for one of our e-classes: Understanding Birth e-class, Understanding Your Newborn e-class, and Understanding Breastfeeding e-class.
- Non-urgent imaging is suspended, including screening mammograms.
- If you have a surgery or procedures planned, contact your physician for specific information regarding your case.
- Serendipity Gift & Floral (gift shop in Main Hospital) is opened Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Mom & Baby Boutique (Physician Office Building) is closed.
- Woman’s Way Café limited hours of operation. CC’s Coffee House is closed at this time